Bursary to Ekurhuleni municipality Youth: Higher Certificate Supply Chain Management (25 Posts)
Bursary opening: 2019 -2020 season, Qualification Code: 74149, NQF Level 05 & Credit: 150.
Alika Training Academy is proud to offer another empowering leanership programme for the 2019 -2020 season Sponsored by Transport Education Training Authority (TETA).
- This programme for supply chain management Leaner ship and its:
- Open to all South African Youths.
- From 18- 25 years of age.
- Must have a matric certificate.
- Reside in Ekurhuleni municipality (first Priority will be given to Youth from Benoni town and surrounding Location).
The course duration is 12 months.
- Qualified candidates will receive a stipend of R2000 each per month for duration of the course.
- National Higher Certificate will be awarded to students on completion of the course.
- Candidates interested in the bursary programme can get the application forms from our office at Address:
- 71 Woburn Avenue Benoni or on our website www.alikatraining.co.za or www.alika.co.za.
Can donate online or contact us with any offer like work experience at your company or offering jobs to qualified learners.
Company Name: Alika Investments Training Academy
Physical Address: 71 Woburn Avenue
Postal Code: 1501
Tel: +27 11 037 1076/ Cell+27 73 818 9114/+27 73 321 9261
E-mail: [email protected]
Holder: Alika Investments
Branch code: 250542
Shift code: FIRNZAJJXXX
Secure online donation
Paypal donation button: